What Services Are Available?
Are you in need of more personalized help? Having trouble getting your footwear brand off the ground? Has something gone wrong with your shoes? Looking for a designer or a factory to make your shoes?
We offer private consulting with Wade Motawi, “The Shoe Dog.” Wade will assess your project and your immediate needs and challenges and set you up on the path to success. Don’t waste any more time and money without consulting an expert – schedule your consultation now.
“My goal is to help you save time, money, headaches, and heartaches. Solving your footwear challenge is my mission. With over 25 years of footwear design, development, merchandising, and sourcing experience, I have been there, and I can help. I wrote the books on shoemaking!” – Wade Motawi
INITIAL PRIVATE CONSULTATION: 60 minutes
Additional hourly, short-term, and long-term services are available:
- Break Down Barriers: footwear project viability assessments, merchandising, design, and technical assistance.
- Referrals for professional designers and developers.
- Strategic footwear sourcing and procurement.
- Introductions to trustworthy sourcing production managers and quality shoe factories.
- Map Your Strategy: Build your business plan and solidify your brand identity.
- Materials, components, and hardware sourcing.
- China quality inspection information or inspection team referrals.
- Assistance with costing and factory price negotiations.
- Staff training, technical training, and private or semi-private customized lessons in shoemaking.
- Footwear sustainability assessments, audits, and opportunities.
- Just about anything shoe or product design-related!
Schedule a Zoom call appointment today to assess your needs and create your personal coaching program.
The absolute confidentiality of your project is the standard operating procedure for our team. Your designs, product briefs, business plans, and marketing strategies will be handled with care and security. If you require an NDA, please send it in advance of your consultation.
Before your consultation:
To make the most of your time, please send a brief outline of your project and any specific questions you may have. If you have any photos, drawings, specs, or product briefs relevant to your questions, please send them in advance of the meeting time. Please supply as much detail as possible in the notes section when you schedule your Zoom call.
I look forward to helping you on your journey.
Wade and the crew at Shoemakers Academy
There are no reviews yet.