How much does it cost to make a shoe?
How to Calculate Footwear Costs is a must-have course for footwear brand builders, product managers, and designers. This course covers how to read a factory costing sheet, how to find errors, and where to look for the factory’s costing cheats. Costing shoes is an important aspect of your footwear business education. You will work through a costing sheet line-by-line with a master shoe price negotiator as your guide.
Are you paying too much for your shoes?
The Shoe Dog would like to tell you about this on-line course. Find out if How to Calculate Footwear Costs is for you.
- 5 Footwear Cost Calculation lessons.
- Over 1 1/2 hours of video instruction by Wade Motawi, “The Shoe Dog.”
- In-depth study of footwear costing techniques and terminology.
- Footwear cost calculation tools are included with step-by-step instructions.
- Bonus Content: How To Start Your Own Shoe Company textbook download.
- Digital Certificate of Completion for the Footwear Cost Calculation course included.
This course is now included in the All Access Pass!
145 lessons, over 40 hours of on-demand video instruction for shoe designers, developers, and footwear start-ups. Fast-track your footwear career today!
Learn more: Shoemakers Academy All Access Pass.