Adobe Photoshop For Shoemakers
Was $299 Now $149
Clearly and accurately communicating your shoe design changes to the factory is critical to making your product on time and to your specification.
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful and essential tool for shoemakers but can be complex and daunting. This course walks beginner and intermediate users through the details of important Photoshop features and techniques shoemakers use daily without bombarding you with complicated and confusing options. Learn the shortcuts and troubleshooting skills you need to level up your product development and communication skills!
- 13 Lessons and over 4 hours of professional video instruction by “The Shoe Dog,” Wade Motawi
- Footwear-specific tips, shortcuts, and troubleshooting skills for Abode Photoshop users
- Includes importing, editing, manipulating, and an in-depth lesson on Adobe Photoshop color correction for shoes
- Bonus Content: Adobe Photoshop feature guide and Cheat Sheet Download
- Digital Certificate of Completion for Adobe Photoshop for Shoemakers included
The Shoe Dog would like to tell you about this on-line course. Find out if Adobe Photoshop For Shoemakers course is right for you.
This course is now included in the All Access Pass!
145 lessons, over 40 hours of on-demand video instruction for shoe designers, developers, and footwear start-ups. Fast-track your footwear career today!
Learn more: Shoemakers Academy All Access Pass.