Do you want to be a professional shoe designer? You must learn how to select and specify shoe materials correctly. The Shoe Material Design Guide digs deeper into the world of footwear materials and design.
- Get professional details on materials to make modern athletic, classic casual, and high fashion footwear.
- See exactly how materials are used inside real production shoes including Nike and Vans.
- Master the specifications of leather, textiles, synthetics, laces, glue, reinforcements, hardware, logos, midsoles, outsoles, and more.
- Annotated cross-sections of over 30 different shoe types. Look inside basketball shoes, running shoes, track spikes, hiking boots, work boots, high heels, cowboy boots, and many more.
- Hard to find information on material testing, sustainable production, and exotic materials.
- 28 chapters: each covers a specific shoe material type, how it’s made, and how to specify it correctly.
Written as a companion guide to our best-selling book, How Shoes Are Made, the Shoe Material Design Guide digs deeper into the world of footwear materials and design.
Perfect bound paperback textbook, 8.5 x 11, 28 chapters, 195 pages with over 330 color photos.
Shoe Material Design Guide
Series: How Shoes are Made (Book 2)
Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: Wade’s Place; 1st Edition
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds